Wednesday, December 28, 2011

About Me

Well I let you ladies (I’m assuming most of you are ladies) decide what my next post should be, and you chose yours truly. This is also a perfect chance to introduce myself to visitors from Beauty By Krystal.

How old are you? I am going to turn 22 on January 3rd.

What do you do? I work as a caregiver, and I’m an accounting student, although I’m considering going to cosmetology school.

What do you do in your spare time? I read, write, watch TV, Google random beauty topics and videos on YouTube, and any random hobby that catches my interest.

Have you really made a Café Mocha Vodka Valium Latte? Not yet.

What was the last beauty item you purchased? Some Ardell “Holiday Cheers” lashes. They’re really long and covered in rhinestone sparkles. I have no idea where I will ever wear these, but they were 50% off, so I couldn’t resist.

Have you accomplished any of your Beauty Resolutions? Slowly but surely I’m working on it! I’ve already found my signature scent! Read the full article here. . . http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/12/beauty-resolutions/


Why does your blog only have one beauty related article? I started this blog just to chronicle my petite hot mess self. It’s kind of like an online diary where I can talk about my crazy thoughts and hopefully entertain some of you. While I love anything hair, makeup and skincare related, I don’t want to feel trapped into one particular blog niche.

Are you really planning for the Zombie Apocalypse? Hell yeah I am! I think everyone has their own feeling about the end of the world, and I choose zombies. Even with all the planning in the world though, I still don’t think I’m ready!

What is the meaning behind “Lunacy and Best Wishes?” I wish I had a good answer for you! After a couple of shots, I let the vodka tell me what it wanted!

Thank you everyone for your e-mails! Any more questions, feel free to ask me. If you’re visiting from another blog, have a look around and comment/share/whatever!

0 comments:

© Lunacy and Best Wishes...the chronicles of a petite hot mess, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena