Friday, December 16, 2011

Things I Love During The Holidays

-A tall glass of hot chocolate.

-A tall glass of hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps.

-Watching Shemar Moore on Criminal Minds and calling him a tall glass of hot chocolate ;)

-Christmas episodes of my favorite television shows.

-Watching The Nightmare Before Christmas . . . for about the 100th time.

-My 3 foot Christmas tree with lights so bright I think you could see it from outer space.

-Making a batch of cookies for myself. . . I mean “Santa” ;)

-It’s the only time of the year I can wear green eye shadow and red lipstick at the same time and not look ridiculous.

-Making snow angels and wondering why in the hell they never look how they’re supposed to.

-Driving around the suburbs at night and looking at the houses with the most badass set of Christmas lights.

-Gingerbread scented candles.

-Flirting with the handsome Marines outside of the store collecting toys for tots.

-Donating a toy because every child deserves presents to open on Christmas morning.

- Singlehandedly eating all the candy canes before I even get a chance to put them on the tree.

-Secretly laughing at news stories about drunk Santa’s getting into altercations with the police. . .especially if there is a taser involved.

-Always forgetting batteries for kids toys. Every. Single. Year.

-Getting tipsy at office parties.

-Hoping that I don’t get stuck under a mistletoe with someone who looks like Uncle Fester from the Addams Family.

-Wondering if someone’s grandma really has actually gotten ran over by a reindeer walking home on Christmas Eve. I’m (kind of) sorry your horrible accident has turned into a catchy holiday song.

-Conducting the search for the ultimate tacky Christmas sweater.

-Should any family members read this, Sephora gift cards ;)


What are your favorite things about the holidays? Feel free to comment or send me an e-mail.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Mmmm Shemar Moore! I share pretty much all of your favorite holiday things. Also, your sense of humor is wacky and reminds me of my sister. :)

GiGi said...

Lol that is awesome! And thanks for following my blog :)

© Lunacy and Best Wishes...the chronicles of a petite hot mess, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena